Friday, July 22, 2011

Oatmeal Breakfast Cake

Today is a very special day for the blog. I am the guest poster on Chef Dennis' amazing More Than A Mount Full. I am so delighted and honored to be featured on such an amazing blog! For Chef Dennis, I tried to sum up all my culinary wanderings into one thing. So I settled on a bunch of favorites: baking, health, breakfast, blueberries. And came up with a delightful Oatmeal Breakfast Cake, exploding with blueberries and with a crunchy almond topping. I can't wait for you all to try a slice, so head over to Chef Dennis' blog to check out the delicious recipe!


Happy Eating.


StumbleUpon

10 comments:

  1. This looks great - off to check out the full post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay
    thank you so much for such a wonderful guest post! I love that oatmeal cake!
    Have a great weekend, and try to stay cool
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, I am glad to meet you through Cheff D's blog. I love this recipe and look forward to making it soon.

    Have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I love cake for breakfast! Looks delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like the perfect breakfast! Cake in the morning is a no brainer! Off to see the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO nice to meet you and follow you, Lindsay! I love Chef Dennis and have met so many wonderful bloggers via his guest posters. Your cake looks wonderful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lindsay, just saw your cake over at Chef Dennis' and I gotta tell you, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cake is gorgeous and I can't wait to try this out. Glad to meet you. Enjoy your weekend and great job on your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindsay, just had to stop by, say hello and check out your blog after reading your guest post for Chef Dennis! Wonderful blog my dear, I'm following you now and will be visiting often!
    KC
    KCintheKitchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some blog love!